บริษัท คลิกเน็กซ์ จำกัด (สำนักงานใหญ่)
โดยปกติจะตอบกลับภายในไม่กี่ชั่วโมง
มีอะไรให้ฉันช่วยไหม?
เริ่มแชท
Andre123

Andre123

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tananavegas12@gmail.com

  Dubai Business Strategy (10 อ่าน)

15 ก.ย. 2569 14:23

Im currently reviewing different ways to grow my company in Dubai and have realized that simply opening an entity is probably not enough to build a sustainable operation. Id like to understand the local market, potential customer segments, and practical steps for establishing a presence. Has anyone used a consultancy that provides this kind of business development support?

107.161.168.207

Andre123

Andre123

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

tananavegas12@gmail.com

SemmiWin

SemmiWin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

pop0w.vic@yandex.ru

15 ก.ย. 2569 14:38 #1

I recently had to meet several colleagues in Dubai, and the biggest problem was finding a place where we could actually talk without distractions. Working from a café was not an option because we needed to discuss documents and use a screen during part of the conversation. Instead of booking a permanent office, I decided to look for a meeting room that could be rented only when needed. SORP came up during my search, and I spent some time comparing the available spaces. One detail I found useful was the possibility of choosing between hourly and daily rental, since our meeting was not going to last an entire day. I also checked the location because some of the participants were coming by public transport. The business center is in Barsha Heights and is around five minutes from Dubai Internet City Metro Station, which made the location convenient. I looked through https://sorp.ae/en/meeting-room-dubai/ and paid particular attention to the room capacities and equipment. The smaller meeting room seemed appropriate for our group, while the larger rooms would make more sense for presentations or bigger events. I liked that the basic setup included things such as Wi-Fi, a whiteboard, flip charts, a smart screen, and technical support. We also had access to tea, coffee, and water, so I did not have to arrange refreshments separately. The room itself was quiet enough for a serious conversation, and the soundproofing was useful because we wanted to avoid being overheard. For a meeting that lasted only a few hours, this arrangement was much more practical for me than renting a full office.

146.19.254.158

SemmiWin

SemmiWin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

pop0w.vic@yandex.ru

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้